These rose gold and diamond white SWIG round flask personalized with the name of your choice are a unique bridesmaid gift and wedding keepsake or gift to a friend to keep your beverage cold. Including a crystal lid, these make for a great item to put into your 'will you be my bridesmaid' gift boxes or for your bachelorette/hen party!
- Details -
- This listing is for 1 rose gold or diamond white SWIG round flask (personalized or plain)
- Your choice of font color (colors may be seen in last product image)
- Vacuum Insulation - SWIG drinkware uses a double-walled vacuum sealed insulation technology, meaning the space between the stainless steel walls is void of matter. With no medium for heat to transfer, your drink's temperature will not be impacted by the temperature outside the container.
- Cold up to 3 hours - The double wall vacuum sealed SWiG drinkware will keep your beverage cold up to 3 hours
- 304 Grade - 18/8 Stainless Steel - SWIG drinkware is crafted from 304 grade 18/8 stainless steel. All drinkware is BPA free, FDA approved, highly resistant to rust and to absorbing odor, taste or bacteria. They are easy to clean by hand.
- Has Flat Bottom and Faceted Crystal Cap
- Copper Coated Inner Walls - SWiG's double-layer stainless steel inner walls are copper plated, which provides an additional barrier against heat entering or exiting the vessel.
- Sweat Free - The double-wall vacuum insulation prevents condensation from ever forming on the exterior. Hot liquids will not impact the exterior, either. This means your SWiG drinkware will always be comfortable to hold and never make a watery mess in your bag or on your table.
- Capacity - Holds up to 5 oz
Design is applied to the flask using a premium commercial quality outdoor vinyl. This is the same vinyl that is used on outdoor signs. Please hand wash only to receive the longest lifetime possible.
- How to Order -
Please enter the name to be listed on each glass and text color in the "Personalization" field when checking out. Your work is done! Your flask will arrive at your door shortly.
Please note that monograms should be listed as they should be shown (first, LAST, middle) fLm